Constructed entirely with Enduro Tuff Span™ fiberglass products, our pre-engineered buildings offer a total corrosion resistant enclosure. Built with Tuff Span™ building panels and structural shapes, the fiberglass buildings from Enduro are ideal to house industrial and wastewater treatment operations with challenging structural and environmental conditions.
In addition, Tuff Span™ buildings, constructed with RF transparent components, are ideal for EMI Test Labs, microwave screens, and other applications requiring RF transparency.
Fiberglass Building Uses
- Industrial buildings in corrosive environments
- Wastewater treatment facilities
- RF Transparent buildings
- EMI Test Enclosures
Enduro Fiberglass Building Features
- In-house design and engineering
- Corrosion resistant
- Non-conductive, non-magnetic components
- Range of profiles, colors, and size options
- Life cycle cost savings
- Maintenance free