Tuff Span™ fiberglass (FRP/GRP) roofing and siding panels from Enduro offer an unparalleled combination of strength and corrosion resistance. With higher reinforcing content, premium resin systems, and extensive UV protection, Tuff Span™ is the optimum cladding panel for challenging, tough conditions.
Offered in opaque or translucent colors, the building panels offer long-term architectural benefits and the option for natural daylighting. The panels have a range of UL listings and FM approvals for use as exterior and interior building panels.
Tuff Span™ panels are available from Enduro in a broad range of standard, industry profiles.
Fiberglass Roofing & Siding Uses
- Roofing & siding for industrial and commercial buildings
- Structural daylighting panels
- Single-skin or insulated systems
- Walkable roof options
- Cooling tower casing
Enduro Tuff Span™ Fiberglass Roofing & Siding Features
- Opaque or translucent panels
- Corrosion resistant
- Strongest FRP building panels
- Superior UV protection
- Range of profiles & Colors
- FM & UL certifications
- Life cycle cost savings
- Long, maintenance-free life