Bills of Materials (BOM) Coordinator
- Seek out leads for new specialty coatings opportunities and projects, providing superior technical sales support.
- Maintain and support existing relationships with current and new customer base.
- Maintain and support relationships with material providers and follow up on leads provided.
- Promote business development initiatives.
- Demonstrate sound technical knowledge of coating processes and convey that knowledge to customers as well as coatings technicians.
- Visit various job sites and provide input as to the best application/procedures needed to accomplish job requirements.
- Develop Job procedures for specific coatings applications.
- Estimate labor and material quotes for proposals of various coatings projects.
- Prepare project work instructions and assure employees are well trained for the job assigned.
- Ensure that projects are being performed to the highest quality standard and quality assurance records are maintained.
- Continuously monitor vendor specifications compliance.
- Be a liaison between 3rd party inspectors, end users and operations to ensure customer quality requirements are met and exceeded.
- Coordinate with the Field Service Safety Manager to ensure that crews are observing all safety regulations.
- Provide feedback to General Manager on accomplishments, developments, problems, and recommendations.
- Attend networking meetings and conferences when applicable.
- Perform other duties comparable to the above duties or as assigned by the General Manager.
- General Construction knowledge – New Construction, Repair and Warranty Work
- Must have excellent hands-on experience and be knowledgeable in the applications of specialty coatings.
- NACE Certification required.
- Travel is required.
- Must have a good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug and background test, subject to random and for cause testing at any time.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
The employee may be exposed to frequent standing/walking like those who are performing
repairs, etc. Minimal lifting/moving of heavy objects; good vision and perception essential
to perform job duties.
Infrequent exposure to fumes and air particles; infrequent exposure to high noise levels.
Enduro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or veteran status.
Come grow with us!