To provide model-centric 3D design and drafting services. To participate in the design process for new products. To provide BOMs for assemblies when requested. Other tasks to support our QMS and/or company objectives may also be performed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Generate 3D CAD, PDF, and 3D PDF copies of submittal drawings for our Environmental projects; review returned comments from customers and complete revised submittal packages when necessary; read and interpret technical requirements; attach technical documents from our library as needed; assist Project Managers with any scope of work changes
- Generate model-centric part drawings to provide manufacturing with the necessary information to complete any fabrication work on approved submittal packages.
- Update submittal package drawings with relevant field construction information as needed by the customer (e.g., piece mark numbers, installation sequences, project-specific installation details).
- Check another drafter’s and designer’s work as needed.
- Adhere to policies and procedures; contribute to a positive environment for yourself and coworkers; participate in HSE activities when necessary.
- Must be able to follow ISO procedures and work instructions. Participate in quality activities when necessary; be cognizant of our quality measures and your contribution to Enduro’s overall performance.
- Will be required to do other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree or equivalent from a technical institute. A combination of job-related job experience and training will be considered.
- 3-5 years experience in 3D CAD work
- Computer proficiency in 3D CAD software including concepts such as parametric and BIM (building information management).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Project, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
- Experience in composite or plastic processes including hand lamination, filament winding, contact molding, resin transfer molding, compression molding, and/or pultrusion preferred, but not required.
- Experience with MACOLA ERP or other ERP software preferred, but not required.
- Good vision and perception.
- Frequent communication and interaction with other staff members.
- Able to read plan and elevation views of drawings as well as isometric views. Able to generate plan, elevation, and section views in CAD.
Enduro is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or veteran status.
Come grow with us!