As a Project manager, you will plan, direct, and coordinate all activities concerned with project execution, interacting with internal departments including Sales/Estimating, Engineering/Drafting and Manufacturing Operations, as well as coordination of approval documents and construction schedules with external Contractors, Construction Site Personnel, Construction\Project Managers and Reviewing Engineers or Owners. The position will coordinate the execution process from receipt of purchase order to shipment and invoicing of the final manufactured product. You will have the responsibility to document all requests for changes, maintain records of correspondences, track project cost(s), process change orders, complete post-shipment reviews, and recommend corrective action to deliver on-time and on-budget.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage assigned Engineered Projects from order entry through delivery and invoicing. This includes establishing a working relationship with customers to establish/maintain construction timelines and project schedules with the drafting team, and operations personnel and coordinating timing of submittals, buy-outs, manufacturing, and fabrication to ensure we meet our commitments and customers’ needs. Accountable for individual and department on-time and on-budget fulfillment and identifying, tracking, and reporting deviations from on-time/on-budget performance.
- Review plans, specifications, and addendums for the parts of the project that call for Enduro products and whether any exceptions to the specification are required (Kick-Off Meetings). Preparation of submittals, coordination with Engineering (drafting) and Operations (production scheduling, purchasing, shipping) to assure on-time delivery.
- Handle contract administration issues. This includes review of purchase contracts and customer communication to provide Project structure and breakdown to Order Entry, tracking contract requirements including schedule of values, deliverables, and invoice events and amounts, and resolving basic differences with customer.
- Obtain cost estimating and preparation of proposal package for Change Order, Value Engineering and Cost Reduction opportunities.
- Lead the planning and implementation of project, Organize project scope, goals and deliverables, Manage project budget and variances to maintain margin, plan and schedule project timelines, track project deliverables using appropriate tools, provide direction and support to project team, quality assurance, constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to all stakeholders and maintain project data and updates in Macola, implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs.
- Occasional travel and various other administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction Management, or a related field preferred.
- PMP preferred.
- Five plus years of experience in Project Management or Order Fulfillment required.
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
- Must be self-motivated, resourceful and possess a can-do attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced working environment.
- Must possess superior organizational skills with the ability and desire to follow-up with others to help them be organized and stay on track.
- Dependability with a strong work ethic is a must. (Must be friendly but also focused on results.)
- Strong customer focus skills, required.
- Must be diplomatic and proactive in keeping projects moving forward.
- Ability to develop customer and internal relationships and trust is a must.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical.
- A flexible and creative mindset is a must.
- Must take pride in your work and have a desire to take ownership of your role.
- Must be very computer proficient – intermediate to advanced skills in Outlook, Word, and Excel are required.
- Experience with Macola, Access and project management programs is a Plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, required.
- English oral and written proficiency required; Spanish bi-lingual is a Plus.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-based environment, required.
- Process improvement minded, is a plus.
- Creativity is a Plus.
- Advises, leads, consults, and coordinates with:
- Project Managers
- Order Manager/Project Coordinators
- Engineering Designers
- Operations (Scheduling, Production, Shipping, Purchasing)
- Contracts Management
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING ENVIRONMENT:
- Working environment is in the corporate offices at our FRP Manufacturing facility.
- Extended time on a computer – repetitive motion.
- Some travel required.
Enduro is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or veteran status.
Come grow with us!