To be the Quality Leader for Enduro’s Houston facility, products, processes, and customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Be the leader for Enduro’s quality management system. Prepare and maintain QMS documentation, records, and document control procedures. Develop company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Develop internal auditing tools, conduct internal audits, and generate reports. Identify opportunities for improvements.
- Maintain corrective action program.
- Lead external audits.
- Present metrics and other quality-related data to the leadership team. Determine data-driven solutions and implement quality improvement plans.
- Develop and manage annual training plans and communicate with the leadership team. Review existing policies and metrics and update according to the latest available technologies, tools, and software.
EDUCATION, JOB KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institute.
- Five plus years experience working with ISO9001:2015 quality systems.
- Some experience with quality, safety, and environmental management systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Project, Word, Access, and PowerPoint) required.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Enduro is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or veteran status.
Come grow with us!