- Provide engineering calculations and other data to validate and verify the design of Enduro’s engineered products for Environmental applications. Communicate with customers and engineers to provide information necessary for validation and verification of the design.
- Participate in the design and development process of new and existing products. Select correct design concepts and technology. Solve engineering issues as needed to ensure that engineered products meet project specifications, building codes, and customer requirements.
- Provide support, as required, for manufacturing and quality functions within the organization. Respond to requests for engineering assistance as required.
- Assist the sales/estimating teams by reviewing and analyzing bids and other proposals. Perform a specification review and/or drawing review as required.
- Conduct tests on finished products. Generate and maintain test reports. Arrange for 3rd party witnessing when required.
EDUCATION, JOB KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil, Structural or Mechanical Engineering from an accredited institute. Other degrees may be considered.
- 3+ years of experience in structural design, preferably some with composites or other non-isotropic materials. Experience with concrete design also a plus.
- EIT preferred, but not required.
- Experienced in the structural design and analysis of beams and other structural members.
- Experienced and well versed with testing of materials, e.g., tensile, compressive, bending.
- Work experience using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) software a plus, but not required.
- Strong technical, analytical aptitude, and problem-solving skills.
- Some experience with ASTM, ACI, and IBC Standards.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to coordinate internal communications as well as the ability to talk with customers about engineering/design concepts.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail.
Enduro is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, or veteran status.
Come grow with us!