Integrative System Components
Fiberglass Channel Framing
Support Enduro Systems or Attach to Industry Structures
Enduro’s fiberglass channel framing works with industry standard materials as well as most commonly used industrial structures such as beams and columns. Our channel framing can be ordered solid or punched.
For punched channel framing, add “H” to the end of the part number; example: EC-10H. Punched not available for double channel.
Punched holes are 9/16” holes on 2” centers. Replaces drilled strut. For use in tray support systems, electrical conduit and tray rungs for tying down cable. Available in 10 ft and 20 ft lengths.
Uses & Features
- Attaches to industry standard materials and structures
- Works with Enduro cable tray systems and strut systems
- Ask about custom systems designed with our strut channel framing
- Lightweight yet high in strength and durability
- Complies with NEMA VE 2 standards for field installation
- Solid and punched framing available
Global Leader in FRP
Providing Value & Best in Service to Our Customers
As one of the largest suppliers of fiberglass (FRP/GRP) products in the world, Enduro’s manufacturing capability is one of the most diversified in the fiberglass composites industry.
We are dedicated to developing products and solutions that deliver meaningful value and service for our customers. With a history of innovation and industry firsts, our fiber reinforced polymer solutions have earned worldwide respect and recognition.