Chemical Plant Maintenance Field Services
Enduro provides a full range of chemical plant maintenance services for all types of fiberglass (FRP/GRP) and thermoplastic equipment in chemical plants and industrial plants. Utilizing professional and technical knowledge from over 60 years in the industry, our industrial plant maintenance technicians can complete any repair or installation task while following your company’s procedures and strict safety requirements. At Enduro, safety is our number one priority. Our field service technicians are Safety Council trained, qualified secondary bonders and certified thermoplastic welders.
Enduro also provides system leak repair for fiberglass (FRP/GRP) pipe, steel or lined and concrete pipe. Our unique ability to repair pipe while it is still in service results in no costly plant shutdowns, saving the plant time, materials and money.
Our Enduro chemical plant service technicians are available 24 hours a day – please contact us for more details or to schedule a maintenance or repair appointment.
Chemical Plant Maintenance Services
- New FRP installation
- In-service leak repair
- Environmental coatings
- Tank linings & repair
- Thermoplastic weld repair & installation
- Installation of FRP hand railing, grating, tank covers, and more
- On-site inspection
- Overwrapping of currently installed FRP fittings
- Protect concrete from harsh chemical leaks and spills
- Repair or restore damaged concrete
Enduro Chemical Plant Maintenance Service Features
- Reduction in downtime
- Extended service life
- Sole source responsibility
- Field installation labor savings
- Reduction in waste & materials
- 24-hour emergency service
- Long-lasting protection with premium-grade resins
To learn more about a specific product, click on the product name below:
For more information about Enduro Field Services, please contact us.