A leader in nonmetallic reinforced composite solutions, Enduro offers careers with excellent stability, growth opportunity, benefits packages, and a positive work environment.
If you are interested in working for Enduro Composites, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Now Hiring Sales Support/Estimating
Enduro Composites, a world-class manufacturer of engineered fiberglass composites (FRP) products and solutions has an exciting career opportunity for an individual to provide support for its Outside Sales team. Positioned as the quality and service leader in FRP building components, water/wastewater treatment solutions and cable management, Enduro is poised for growth in core industrial and growing infrastructure markets. We are proactively building our team of people and systems to handle it. If you are a team player who is looking for an exciting environment, filled with challenges and the opportunity to gain rapid exposure to the inner workings of a growing, global company, this may be a position for you.
The Sales Support Rep I is responsible for support of Outside Sales and day-to-day service of multiple Enduro FRP product lines including Building Products, Water and Wastewater, Clarifiers, & Electrical. The position will directly support the Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and sales representatives based remotely, domestically and internationally. Travel will not be required, although occasionally joining RSM on sales call for meeting customers and continued training.
The individual will be responsible for these primary functions:
- Administrating and managing sales estimating and quoting process on projects.
- Supporting Enduro’s sales team members or manufacturer representatives in proactively managing and closing portfolio of business.
- Coordination of sales with Outside Sales of multiple Enduro product groups to manufacturer’s reps, contractors, end users, and design firms ensuring industry leading service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, the Sales Support Rep I will be charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
- Management of incoming inquiries, requests for proposals (RFPs/RFQs) and bidding opportunities to be reported to the estimating manager. This includes reviewing engineering drawing plans, specifications and addendums to determine which parts of the project call out for Enduro products, whether any exceptions to the specification are required, and which requirements will drive any unique design opportunities that need to be clarified in the proposal.
- Accurately and timely development of material takeoffs, quantity estimates and quotations from bid documents, project drawings, sketches and/or specifications.
- Coordination in providing drawing concepts, test reports, literature, samples, and other promotional tools as requested by Outside Sales & customers.
- Communication of scheduling information between customer, sales team, and operations team.
- Work with Project Management and Operations team members to create new part numbers and costs as necessary.
- Assisting customers with product selection and order placement.
- Following up on quotes.
- Entry and management of quote and order data in CRM (Salesforce.com) and ERP system throughout job production cycle.
- Various other administrative duties as required.
A degree in industrial distribution, civil/building construction, engineering/industrial technology is preferred. Experience with building construction or engineered materials/corrosion is beneficial.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have and/or display the following skills and experience:
- Outgoing, good customer communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong technical, mathematical and analytical skills pertinent to estimating capabilities .
- Ability to comprehend technical material specifications and architectural or mechanical drawings.
- Competitively oriented and hates to lose.
- Strong sense of urgency and meeting commitments.
- Strong mechanical or construction aptitude/ analytical skills.
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to multitask with good organizational skills.
- Ability to work with multiple personality types and thrives in a team environment.
- Strong Microsoft suite skills particularly MS Excel.
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently with ERP & CRM systems
- Proficiency in computer aided drafting and design software (i.e. AutoCAD) helpful.
CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR RESUMES TO:
Now Hiring FRP Crafts-Persons and Concrete Coatings Crafts-Persons
Enduro, a leader in Fiberglass Reinforced Products (FRP) Dual Laminate and repair as well as Environmental Concrete Coatings protective services, is seeking crafts-persons to join the Field Services Group at our Freeport facility, located at 1914 N. Brazosport Blvd., Freeport, TX.
To be considered for the Enduro team, please email your resume. A solid compensation program with full benefits will be offered. All responses will be held in confidence.
- Do you have knowledge of FRP service and repairs?
- Do you have knowledge of Protective Concrete Coatings, including the prep and application process?
- Do you have a good sense of safety awareness required while working in chemical plants?
- Do you have versatility working with different types of resin systems?
- If yes on question 4, what types of resins and cure systems have you worked with?
- Have you ever worked with Thermoplastic materials in conjunction with FRP?
- If yes to question 6, what types of Thermoplastic systems have you worked with?
- Do you have the ability to read isometric and plan drawings relating to FRP and Dual Laminate equipment?