A leader in nonmetallic reinforced composite solutions, Enduro offers careers with excellent stability, growth opportunity, benefits packages, and a positive work environment.
If you are interested in working for Enduro Composites, please send your cover letter and resume to:
Now Hiring FRP Crafts-Persons and Concrete Coatings Crafts-Persons
Enduro, a leader in Fiberglass Reinforced Products (FRP) Dual Laminate and repair as well as Environmental Concrete Coatings protective services, is seeking crafts-persons to join the Field Services Group at our Freeport facility, located at 1914 N. Brazosport Blvd., Freeport, TX.
To be considered for the Enduro team, please email your resume. A solid compensation program with full benefits will be offered. All responses will be held in confidence.
- Do you have knowledge of FRP service and repairs?
- Do you have knowledge of Protective Concrete Coatings, including the prep and application process?
- Do you have a good sense of safety awareness required while working in chemical plants?
- Do you have versatility working with different types of resin systems?
- If yes on question 4, what types of resins and cure systems have you worked with?
- Have you ever worked with Thermoplastic materials in conjunction with FRP?
- If yes to question 6, what types of Thermoplastic systems have you worked with?
- Do you have the ability to read isometric and plan drawings relating to FRP and Dual Laminate equipment?