AXS-3™ Fiberglass (FRP) Advanced Access Tank Cover
The AXS-3™ fiberglass Tank Cover from Enduro Composites is the new standard of corrosion-resistant, low-profile, removable covers. As our 5th generation tank cover, the AXS-3™ system offers the best in benefits for users and operators and features two new groundbreaking technologies:
- TreadMAX™ integrally manufactured non-skid surface improving operator safety
- Strut and channel nut fastening connections for advanced accessibility
TreadMAX™ Non-Skid Surface Technology
Superior Surface Technology
The FRP cover industry’s first multi-directional non-skid surface technology.
- Integrally manufactured cover deck surface
- Superior to non-skid tape
- Exceeds the DCOF requirements set by ANSI A137.1/A326.3
Innovative Strut Channel Nut Fastening System
The strut and channel nut connections greatly improves accessibility.
- Advanced repeatable panel removability
- Eliminates the use of conventional screws
- Avoids wallowed out screw holes
Upgraded Operator Safety
Improved Safety Features
Improved safety with walking surface transitions of 1/4” or less minimizing trip hazards.
- Tapered end-joint flashing
- Countersunk fastener heads
- High strength, pultruded panels
Easy, Low-Cost Installation
Lightweight with Fewer Components
The AXS-3™ panels are lightweight at nominally 11 lbs/LF, easy to handle and install, with limited field fabrication. Installation improvements to previous generation covers include:
- Up to 40% less fasteners
- 2” wider panels resulting in fewer panels
- Lower total install costs
Outstanding Strength and Corrosion Resistance
Maintenance Free & Long Service Life
AXS-3™ fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) components do not corrode in challenging chemical exposure and wet conditions in water and wastewater treatment operations.
- High content of reinforcing fibers (up to 60% by weight) for long-span capability
- Can handle high load conditions
- Maintenance-free with long service life
Sealed with Gaskets
Designed to perform and effectively contain odors associated with treatment processes.
- Joints and connections sealed with premium gaskets designed for challenging conditions
- Improved seal with integrated notches for gaskets
- Air leakage of 0.17 CFM/SF at -0.20 INWG*
*Performance varies with application. Please call Enduro Composites with questions.
AXS-3™ Load-Span Table
|UNIFORM POSITIVE LOAD PSF||20||30||40||50||60|
|CONCENTRATED LOAD LBS||250||300||400||500|
To learn more about the Enduro AXS-3™ fiberglass tank cover, please contact us or download the Enduro AXS-3™ Tank Cover Data Sheet.