Fiberglass (FRP) Louvers & Vents
Enduro Tuff Span™ industrial fiberglass louvers and ridge vents provide effective air control and long service life for applications with demanding structural and environmental conditions. Our fiberglass (FRP/GRP) louvers and ridge vents contain over 50% glass reinforcing content in chemical composition. This high glass content combined with the premium iso-polyester resin provides extreme strength, durability, and resistance to aggressive chemicals.
Enduro industrial FRP louvers and ridge vents have a long, proven history of standing up to tough chemical exposures and high windstorms. The fire retardant fiberglass components in the ventilation units have a Class I flame spread rating of 25 or less per ASTM E84.
Servicing a range of needs, Tuff Span™ fiberglass louvers and ridge vents are available in several options:
- Tuff Span™ louvers are available in a range of sizes with stationary or adjustable blades and openings.
- Tuff Span™ stationary ridge vents are available with 12” to 96” openings.
- Tuff Span™ operable ridge vents are available with adjustable dampers.
For more information about our fiberglass louvers and ridge vents, please contact us or download the Enduro Tuff Span™ Building Products Catalog.
Fiberglass Louver & Ridge Vent Uses
- Effective air control & ventilation
- Corrosion resistant ventilation units
Enduro Fiberglass Louver & Ridge Vent Features
- Corrosion resistant
- High strength & durability
- Size and color options
- Life cycle cost savings
- Long, maintenance-free life