Enduro Composites is a manufacturer dedicated to developing fiberglass products and solutions that deliver meaningful value and service for our customers. With a history of innovation and industry firsts, our fiber reinforced polymer solutions have earned worldwide respect and recognition.
Download our corporate brochure below:
Enduro Composites Vision
To be the industry leader in polymer composites most admired for its service, solutions and people in line with our core values.
Enduro Composites Mission
Maximize value for our customers, employees, shareholders, partners and community by strategically delivering a broad portfolio of technical solutions while maintaining our core values.
Enduro Composites Core Values
- Integrity: Maintain Reliable, Trustworthy, Honest, Ethical, & Respectful Partnerships
- Customer Focus: Promote a Positive Customer Experience
- Industry Leadership: Deliver Innovative, Value-Added Solutions through Technology and Education
- Employee Commitment: Provide a Safe, Healthy, Enjoyable Work Environment
Enduro Fiberglass Manufacturing Processes
There are two general divisions of composites manufacturing processes: open molding and closed molding. There are a variety of processing methods within the open and closed molding categories that Enduro utilizes to meet customer demand:
- Hand Lay-Up
- Filament Winding
- Compression molding
- Reinforced Reaction Injection Molding (RRIM)
- Resin Transfer Molding (RTM)
- Continuous Lamination