Enduro Composites, a world-class manufacturer of engineered fiberglass composites (FRP) products and solutions has an exciting career opportunity for an individual to provide support for its Outside Sales team. Positioned as the quality and service leader in FRP building components, cable management and water/wastewater treatment solutions, Enduro is experiencing growth in core industrial and growing infrastructure markets. We are proactively building our team of people and systems to handle it. If you are a team player who is looking for an exciting environment, filled with challenges and the opportunity to gain rapid exposure to the inner workings of a growing, global company, this may be a position for you.
The Account Manager I is responsible for support of Outside Sales and day-to-day service of Electrical products and OEM Electrical products. The position will directly support the Regional Sales Managers (RSM) and sales representatives based remotely, domestically, and internationally. Travel may be required on a limited basis, occasionally joining on a sales call for meeting customers and continued training.
The individual will be responsible for these primary functions:
1. Administrating and managing sales estimating and quoting process on projects.
2. Supporting Enduro’s sales team members or manufacturer representatives in proactively managing and closing portfolio of business.
3. Coordination of sales with Outside Sales of multiple Enduro product groups to manufacturer’s reps, contractors, end users, and design firms ensuring industry leading service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To be successful in this role, the Account Manager I will be charged with the following duties and responsibilities:
1. Management of incoming inquiries, requests for proposals (RFPs/RFQs) and bidding opportunities to be reported to the Lead Technical Sales Support. This includes reviewing engineering drawing plans, specifications and addendums to determine which parts of the project call out for Enduro products, whether any exceptions to the specification are required, and which requirements will drive any unique design opportunities that need to be clarified in the proposal.
2. Accurately and timely development of quotations from bid documents, project drawings, sketches and/or specifications.
3. Coordination in providing drawing concepts, test reports, literature, samples, and other promotional tools as requested by Outside Sales, manufacturer’s reps, & customers.
4. Communication of scheduling information between customer, sales team, and operations team.
5. Work with Order Management and Operations team members to create new part numbers and costs as necessary.
6. Assisting customers with product selection and order placement.
7. Following up on quotes.
8. Entry and management of quote and order data in CRM (Salesforce.com) and ERP system throughout job production cycle.
9. Various other administrative duties as required.
A degree in industrial distribution or business is preferred. Experience in B2B industrial sales, electrical distribution or engineered materials/corrosion is beneficial.
Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have and/or display the following skills and experience:
1. Minimum 1 year experience in sales or sales support role is preferred.
2. Outgoing, good customer communication skills, verbal and written.
3. Strong technical, mathematical, and analytical skills pertinent to estimating capabilities.
4. Ability to comprehend technical material specifications.
5. Competitively oriented and hates to lose.
6. Strong sense of urgency and meeting commitments.
7. Strong mechanical or construction aptitude/analytical skills.
8. Very strong attention to detail and ability to multitask with good organizational skills.
9. Ability to work with multiple personality types and thrives in a team environment.
10. Strong Microsoft suite skills.
11. Capable of working effectively and efficiently with ERP & CRM systems.
CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR RESUMES TO: