Order Manager / Project Coordinator
World-class manufacturer of engineered fiberglass systems has an opportunity for an Order Manager/Project Coordinator Positioned as a global leader for Fiberglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) equipment and field service, Enduro is poised for growth and is building an infrastructure of people and systems to handle it. If you are a team player looking for an exciting environment filled with challenges and opportunities to be involved with a fast-growing company, this is the position for you. For more information about Enduro, visit www.endurocomposites.com.
Reports to: Director, Project Management
Location: Houston, TX (Corporate headquarters)
Position Responsibilities Overview:
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Order Creation: Convert orders from Salesforce into Macola ERP software system. Confirm all relevant information is available prior to order creation. Issue order acknowledgments.
- Order Entry: Accurately enter parts from bill of materials provided by engineering, estimating/sales, or project management. Maintain dates/orders in Macola and update as needed
- Order Checking: Check orders for correctness after they are entered
- Invoicing: Prepare and issue invoices. Create Proforma invoices for orders that require prepayment.
- Customer Service: Answer customer inquiries regarding order and shipment status. Provide export documents for international orders.
- Filing: Maintain strict alphabetical accurate records, electronically and/or in file cabinets, of orders processed
- Various other administrative duties as required
Training will be provided.
Education, Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have and/or display the following skills and experience:
- Appropriate combination of education and relevant work experience
- Work related experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to multitask with good organizational skill
- Ability to work with multiple personality types and thrives in a team environment
- Strong Microsoft suite skills
- Capable of working effectively and efficiently with CRM & ERP systems
- Good customer communication skills, verbal and written
A solid compensation program with full benefits will be offered. To be considered, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All responses held in confidence.